Create Independent Staff to Get the Job Done!
Interactive Live Webinar 90 minutes
Managers and Leaders of staff and teams who want to enable individuals and teams to work in a competent and effective way to deliver good results and performance. Ideal for now when we have all made the change to working at a distance which forces us to work independently and be accountable for achieving great results and the highest possible productivity. This will also work when we are all back in the office, too.
Other topics you may like:
- Home Office Teams – Set Up to Succeed!
- Managing Your Home Office Team
- Rapid Change – Surviving in a VUCA World
Ask about a one-to-one 30 minute coaching with Cornelia to really embed your new skills
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Become operationally less involved and avoid micro-management – with more time to focus on your own tasks
- Use appropriate tools to delegate effectively and communicate
- Communicate to keep individuals and teams up to date and involved
- Performance manage through agreeing outcomes
- Create a team who take accountability, use their own initiative, are proactive, think for themselves and ask questions
- Create positive, happy, self-motivated and confident staff who are trusted and trustworthy.
Round up of action points and start your action plan