Register for this Course
Interactive Live Webinars, programme of 2 x 180 modules
Anyone who wants to improve their negotiating skills and outcomes. What you learn will give you a confident approach whether you’re looking for the best possible deal, building stronger relationships, or a balance of both. Negotiation is a true life-skill, and the techniques and tips you’ll acquire can be applied every day of your life, in almost all interactions and circumstances. And they can be enjoyable, motivating, and rewarding!
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Positively adjust yourmindset to achieve optimum results
- Prepare and plan beforeyou negotiate
- Evaluate the relativestrengths and benefits of both side’s position
- Manage the negotiationto build perceived - and actual - mutual advantage
- Understand your ownnegotiating style, and how to improve and refine your skills
- Use effective tacticsto gain traction, credibility, and secure productive outcomes
- Modify your owncommunication style to your own advantage
- Understand how valueis perceived and measured
Module 1: Principles, Planning, and Skills – 180 Minutes
- How do we define ‘negotiation’?
- How can we reach satisfying agreements?
- What typifies successful negotiations?
- Quick Negotiation Quiz, to help determine your preferred negotiating style
- Understanding your own negotiating style and approach
- The Four S’s: Style, Strategy, Structure and Skills
- Devising your game-plan for a successful negotiation
- Balancing your desired outcome: Results or Relationship?
- Cost and Value. Features and Benefits
- Managing costs, pricing, and variables
Module 2: Successful Negotiations in Practice – 180 Minutes
- Feedback from activity since previous module
- Questioning and Listening skills. Conversational Management
- Gaining agreement and key closing techniques
- Tactics you can use. Tactics you can expect, and how to overcome
- Managing ‘objections’ and reducing resistance
- Adapting your style for effective negotiation
- Advanced tips and techniques
- Practical role-plays (time and numbers allowing)
Action Planning tool to focus on the changes you want to make and how to make them stick.
Ask about post-course 30–60 minute coaching session with Craig to review action plan progress
Duration (in days)
16 Sep 2022
Price per Person: