Rapid Change – Surviving in a VUCA World
Interactive Live Webinar 90 minutes
Just about all Managers and Leaders of staff and teams who are trying to get to grips with the current situation of Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity. Change in all things – systems, location, ways of working, isolation – while trying to maintain performance and morale and taking over the teaching role as a parent.
Ask about a one-to-one 30 minute coaching with Cornelia to really embed your new skills.
Uncertain times mean managers need to focus even more on their employees’ emotional strains and on building resilience by supporting their staff. This builds trust and maintains performance, especially when for many the world feels a more dangerous place of rapid change.
By the end of this pacey session you will be able to:
- Understand why a lot of people find it difficult to cope with change in the enforced new ways of working
- Understand VUCA - Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity
- Come to terms with the level of change you and your team need to deal with it and the impact on all of you
- Adapt your style of leadership to deal better with the emerging issues
- Build resilience in yourself and others
- Understand the emotional effect on individuals, the support they may need and how to deal with it
Round up of action points and changes you plan to make.