Interactive Live Webinar 90 minutes
Those of you who work or may potentially work in higher-pressure or stressful roles, or who may experience more stressful situations.It is also relevant to those managers and future managers who have a responsibility for the well-being of others.
Personal resilience is the ability to cope with extreme stress-provoking events without experiencing any personal stress signs or symptoms. Resilience training can help build personal resilience to withstand such events without developing stress-related problems. Having personal resilience can also help you succeed in the face of adversity – to push on rather than to give up.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Reflect and learn that throughout the process you need to be outside of any blame culture and to be confident that the tools learnt on this webinar will equip you to provide the very best of yourself at any given time
- Look at how resilient people tend to view things and deal with them and how a change of perspective can make a significant difference to a situation
- See how this webinar examines how the impact of change or planned change can affect an individual, based on how they perceive it
- Appreciate that the webinar covers topics such as learning from mistakes, dealing with failures, workload pressures and how to be proactive, dealing with set-backs, all tools you can call upon
- Recognise whether you are viewing or reacting to something in an emotional or logical how it can affect the reality of the situation
- Gain increased self-awareness and personal empowerment: you will learn to self-manage your physical, psychological and emotional health
- Learn how to enhance their productivity through increased vitality, motivation and concentration skills. As a consequence the organisation will also benefit from reduced absenteeism and increased workplace engagement
- Benefit through team building by using interactive, group-based learning and a unified approach to managing stress, challenge and change. Delegates will also learn how to minimise those risks associated with work-related stress. This is a personal and organisational benefit