Interactive Live Webinar 90 minutes
For those who want to gain a greater knowledge of the key concepts of Emotional Intelligence by increasing your own level and understanding of what Emotional Intelligence is and how it can have a positive impact on you and those around you.
In the months to follow how we conduct ourselves and our relationships with others will determine how successful we remain or become. We need to tap into those intuitive skills that for many lay unused and dormant. Emotional Intelligence is a set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges and use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand that whilst Emotional Intelligence isn’t theonly predictor of human performance and development potential, it is proven tobe a key indicator in these area
- Recognise that Emotional Intelligenceis also not a static factor — to the contrary, one’s Emotional Intelligence canchange over time and can be developed in targeted areas
- Learn how to enhance the quality of yourcommunication and your relationships with colleagues, stakeholders andcustomers
- Understand how Emotionally Intelligentleaders and followers look and behave
- Improve your ability to identify,understand and manage one’s own emotions, including reducing short termemployee absence due to stress related issues
- Avoid making decisions when in a stateof emotion (positive or negative emotion)
- Understand the link to emotions and performance and wellbeing