Interactive Live Webinar 90 minutes
Every individual who wants to gain a greater understanding of how businesses operate to make money and the things that need to be considered in order to maximise opportunities in today’s new business order.
Commercial awareness is also about understanding what customers want and what problems there are in a particular area of the business.It is also an understanding of what the company needs to do to be profitable, successful and serve its customers well.
By striving for this greater sense of commercial awareness, you can know your organisation's core values, biggest competitors, key stakeholders, and current business challenges. You will also know the organisation's strengths and weaknesses, and you can apply that information to make sensible decisions.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how businesses operate and the context and environment in which they operate
- Develop and display higher levels of motivation, interest, and focus on the key metrics
- Demonstrate greater commercial awareness which can also improve performance in your current role
- Understand the industry, it can help you contribute to how well the organisation competes, makes more informed decisions and manages risks
- Learn about the Business Model Canvass, its benefits and how to apply it within your own organisation