Relationship Building and Conflict Resolution
Those involved with interacting clients or customers both internally and externally on a face-to-face basis and where possible conflict can occur. Conflict in the workplace can destroy good teamwork. When you don't manage it effectively, real and legitimate differences between people can quickly get out of control, which can result in an irretrievable breakdown in communication. This course will concentrate on the understanding of difference in personalities and the effect on conflict management.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand different personality types
- Understand different responses to conflict and how to adapt to them
- Understand the different skills that can help to reduce conflict
- Consider the warning and danger signs of conflict
- Understand the main steps to deal with possible conflict
- Improve communication and build rapport
- Create an action plan for the future
Introduction & Workshop Objectives
- What are we going to cover today?
- How are we going to learn?
- What new skills are we going to achieve?
- Discover your own personality type
- Understand the different personalities
- Understand the different approaches to conflict
What is Conflict?
- What does conflict mean?
- What are the causes?
- What are the effects of conflict?
- Recognising the causes of conflict
- Defusing Aggression
- Seeking resolution
- The importance of language in conflict Resolving Conflict
- Understand different behaviours which escalate conflict
- Understand how to adopt better strategies
- Taking ideas back to the workplace and putting them into action
Duration (in days)1
|Location||Dates||Price exc. VAT||Status|
|Guildford||19 Aug 2020||£425.00||
19 Aug 2020
£425.00 exc. VAT
Register Now » Available
|Register Now » Available|