Writing Skills: Emails
Interactive Live Webinar 90 minutes
Howlong do you spend trying to interpret the emails you receive? Judging tone andsentiment can be tricky, yet it’s usually the very core of your message. We’llshow you how to hit the target every time with proven techniques and languageskills that will reinforce your reputation for professionalism, relevance, andclarity.
- Emotional Intelligence in Sales
- Writing skills: Proposals
- Writing skills: PowerPoint Decks
Ask about post-course 30 – 60 minute coaching session with Craig to review action plan progress
To include as much practical work and interaction as possible, and: theory-led discussion; real-life examples, comparison and analysis; individual (and team) objectives.
You will learn:
- Internal, External. Old and New contacts
- Email etiquette
- Simple structures to adopt
- Language and Tone of Voice
- Practical examples and exercise
- Summary and Action