Introduction & Workshop Objectives
- What is our programme?
- What would I like to achieve today?
- What is it?
- Different approaches to it
- Self analysis – how we spend time at work
Proactive v Reactive Working
- The difference between reactive and proactive working
- Why urgent tasks are not always important tasks
- Identifying when and why we are reactive
- How to be more proactive
Paperwork, Telephone, Interruptions and Email
- Time stealers and how to deal with them
- Tips and techniques to deal with these in a time-effective way – whilst maintaining and fostering effective working relationships
- Why we don’t
- Why we should
- How we should – tips to give us confidence and a method
- Conclusion and recap of key learning points
The Way Forward
- Taking ideas back to the workplace and putting them into action